felix-users mailing list archives

From Peter Kriens <peter.kri...@aqute.biz>
Subject Re: ConfigurationAdmin & SCR component self-update
Date Wed, 08 Jun 2011 12:51:25 GMT
The basic idea is that when the user updates the window  position the code just updates the
Configuration and not the screen. This will result a call in modified that contains the new
coordinates, which are then used to reposition the window.

This way you have only one code path for the initial start and any updates. Clean and simple.

Of course you should not do this for fine grained updates but for courser configuration that
is the approach: update config -> use the notification to reflect the update.

Kind regards,

	Peter Kriens