felix-users mailing list archives

From Eshan Sudharaka <esudhar...@gmail.com>
Subject Unresolved references : how to fix
Date Thu, 23 Jun 2011 10:46:10 GMT
  <plugin>
                <groupId>org.apache.felix</groupId>
                <version>1.4.0</version>
                <extensions>true</extensions>
                <configuration>
                    <manifestLocation>META-INF</manifestLocation>
                    <instructions>
                        <Include-Resource>target/classes</Include-Resource>

<Bundle-SymbolicName>${bundle.symbolicName};singleton:=true
                        </Bundle-SymbolicName>
                        <Bundle-Version>${pom.version}</Bundle-Version>
                        <Require-Bundle>org.eclipse.core.runtime,
                            org.eclipse.core.resources,
                            org.eclipse.ui,
                            org.eclipse.jface
                        </Require-Bundle>
                        <Import-Package>!</Import-Package>

<Private-Package>!</Private-Package>
                        <Bundle-Activator>${bundle.namespace}.Activator
                        </Bundle-Activator>
                        <Embed-Dependency>
                            *;scope=compile|runtime|provided;inline=false;
                        </Embed-Dependency>
                        <Embed-Directory>target/dependency
                        </Embed-Directory>
                        <Embed-StripGroup>true</Embed-StripGroup>
                    </instructions>
                </configuration>
            </plugin>
            <plugin>

This is my felix pluging and when i try to build bundle it gives following
error.
* Unresolved references to [com.caucho.hessian.client,*

In my pom file i do not have above dependencies. But it may has indirect
reference. How do i solve this ?

please cc to me. Some thing wrong with subscribing to the list for me. Dint
get confirmation.

--
*~Thanks & Regards~*
***