felix-users mailing list archives

From Eshan Sudharaka <esudhar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Unresolved references : how to fix
Date Thu, 23 Jun 2011 15:26:21 GMT
Thanks for the quick response. I did changes in the way you recommended. I
left import package as default. After creating the bundle it seems there are
some errors in manifest file. These errors occur due to import packages
which are generated default.

 No available bundle exports package 'org.eclipse.osgi.service.systembundle'
- No available bundle exports package 'org.jivesoftware.smack.packet'
- No available bundle exports package 'org.scopemvc.controller.swing'
- No available bundle exports package 'com.caucho.hessian.client'

--
*~Thanks & Regards~*
***