felix-users mailing list archives

From Shamik Bandopadhyay <sham...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Question on bundle management best practises
Date Wed, 29 Jun 2011 19:57:30 GMT
Just to add to my previous reply, I realized the other way to do is to drop
all your bundles in the deploy folder instead of installing them through
karaf console or web console. In that way you can install or uninstall a
bundle by dropping and deleting respectively. But not sure how to refresh
specific bundle(s)