felix-users mailing list archives

From Mike Veksler <mveks...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: gogo: ClassCastException: java.lang.String cannot be cast to [Ljava.lang.String;
Date Thu, 16 Jun 2011 08:46:21 GMT
Here is the stack trace:
g! e
java.lang.ClassCastException: java.lang.String cannot be cast to
[Ljava.lang.String;
        at org.apache.felix.gogo.command.Basic.getCommands(Basic.java:384)
        at org.apache.felix.gogo.command.Basic.help(Basic.java:211)
        at
org.apache.felix.gogo.runtime.Reflective.method(Reflective.java:136)
        at
org.apache.felix.gogo.runtime.CommandProxy.execute(CommandProxy.java:82)
        at
org.apache.felix.gogo.runtime.Closure.executeCmd(Closure.java:469)
        at
org.apache.felix.gogo.runtime.Closure.executeStatement(Closure.java:395)
        at org.apache.felix.gogo.runtime.Pipe.run(Pipe.java:108)
        at org.apache.felix.gogo.runtime.Closure.execute(Closure.java:183)
        at org.apache.felix.gogo.runtime.Closure.execute(Closure.java:120)
        at
org.apache.felix.gogo.runtime.CommandSessionImpl.execute(CommandSessionImpl.jav
a:89)
        at org.apache.felix.gogo.shell.Console.run(Console.java:62)
        at org.apache.felix.gogo.shell.Shell.console(Shell.java:203)
        at org.apache.felix.gogo.shell.Shell.gosh(Shell.java:128)
        at
org.apache.felix.gogo.runtime.Reflective.method(Reflective.java:136)
        at
org.apache.felix.gogo.runtime.CommandProxy.execute(CommandProxy.java:82)
        at
org.apache.felix.gogo.runtime.Closure.executeCmd(Closure.java:469)
        at
org.apache.felix.gogo.runtime.Closure.executeStatement(Closure.java:395)
        at org.apache.felix.gogo.runtime.Pipe.run(Pipe.java:108)
        at org.apache.felix.gogo.runtime.Closure.execute(Closure.java:183)
        at org.apache.felix.gogo.runtime.Closure.execute(Closure.java:120)
        at
org.apache.felix.gogo.runtime.CommandSessionImpl.execute(CommandSessionImpl.jav
a:89)
        at
org.apache.felix.shell.remote.Shell.startGogoShell(Shell.java:108)
        at org.apache.felix.shell.remote.Shell.run(Shell.java:81)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
g!