felix-users mailing list archives

From Bruce Hartman <BHart...@westell.com>
Subject RE: Apache Felix Web Console - System Information
Date Mon, 27 Jun 2011 14:53:54 GMT
I apologize if someone responded and I missed it.  I don't think anyone did, though.  Did anyone
have any idea of the below?  Am I sending to the correct list?

Thanks,

Bruce

-----Original Message-----
From: Bruce Hartman [mailto:BHartman@westell.com]
Sent: Wednesday, June 22, 2011 9:28 AM
To: users@felix.apache.org
Subject: Apache Felix Web Console - System Information

When looking at the Apache Felix Web Console (System Information tab), I see that my Total
Memory is 5760.  What does that mean?  Does that mean that the total memory allocated for
Felix is 5 MB?  If so, how do I increase it?  I have been having java.lang.OutOfMemoryExceptions
from time to time.

Thanks very much in advance to anyone who can help,

Bruce

This e-mail and its attachments are private and may contain confidential and proprietary information
that is protected.
If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying,
distribution or use of the
information contained in or attached to this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received
this e-mail in error,
please notify the sender by replying to this message, and then delete it from your system.
 Thank you.