felix-users mailing list archives

From "Jackson, Bruce" <bru...@qualcomm.com>
Subject Re: upnp listener
Date Tue, 03 May 2011 14:57:58 GMT
Hi Mehdouch

You simply need to create a ServiceTracker that watches for services of
type UPnPDevice, for example:

ServiceTrackerCustomizer stc = new ServiceTrackerCustomizer(){

	public Object addingService(ServiceReference arg0) {
		// when a new device is found, this method will get hit
		// if you're interested in tracking the device, you should get the
service from the
		// reference and return it from this method
		return null;
	}

	public void modifiedService(ServiceReference arg0, Object arg1) {

	}

	public void removedService(ServiceReference arg0, Object arg1) {
		// when a tracked device disappeared, this method will be called

	}

		};

ServiceTracker tracker = new ServiceTracker(context,
UPnPDevice.class.getName(), stc);
tracker.open();

Bruce