felix-users mailing list archives

From Marcel Offermans <marcel.offerm...@luminis.nl>
Subject Re: OSGi Deployment Admin
Date Wed, 04 May 2011 18:46:03 GMT
Hello Olivier,

On 4 May 2011, at 15:30 , Olivier Bigard wrote:

> We are currently having a look at the OSGi Deployment Admin service.
> I found an implementation of it in Apache Felix sources (not released yet),

A vote for its release is running right now on the dev list. Expect it to be released today
or tomorrow.

> but also in a github project created by Clément. I'm testing this last
> implementation.

Ok.

> I also found in this forum a previous thread saying that it would be a good
> idea to merge the two.
> My question is: is this merge done now? If no, when is it planned?

It is not done, and not yet planned. Assuming Clement has implemented features that are still
missing from our current implementation, he can perhaps create a patch and contribute it.

Greetings, Marcel