felix-users mailing list archives

From Saadat Dowlati <sdowl...@coincident.com>
Subject problem using JUnit4OSGi with Eclipse Virgo Web Server (eclipse equinox)
Date Sun, 15 May 2011 17:08:18 GMT
Hello,
      I am not sure if this is the right list to ask this question, but the
documentation says that JUnit4OSGi and its swing runner are supported on
eclipse equinox (the basis for virgo). As such, I hope someone on this list
has the insights to shed some light on this matter.

I'm trying to get the JUnit4OSGi test framework working for my application
which is hosted on eclipse Virgo (based on eclipse equinox).
I have followed the instructions on the JUnit4OSGi website and developed a
separate test bundle for my integration test, using its swing test runner
(org.apache.felix.ipojo.junit4osgi.swing-gui-1.0.0). When I deploy my bundle
and this runner in virgo, they both start successfully, but the runner GUI
doesn't pop up as expected.

I'm using virgo-tomcat-server-3.0.0.M04. I have dropped the required
JUnit4OSGi  jars in the 'usr' repository of viro and dropped the
org.apache.felix.ipojo.junit4osgi.swing-gui-1.0.0 bundle and my test bundle
in the viro pickup folder. I can provide more detail about the manifest etc.
My dev env is on Windows 7.

I would appreciate help with this.
--
thanks & regards,