felix-users mailing list archives

From Přemek Brada <br...@kiv.zcu.cz>
Subject Re: Launch felix within eclipse
Date Wed, 18 May 2011 14:30:05 GMT
Hello,

in our ACE IDE project (http://www.assembla.com/spaces/eclipse-ace/),
we are using Pax Runner to launch Felix loaded with local Apache ACE
server/gateway from within Eclipse Helios (3.6) - it works without
problems, though we are not loading bundles from a maven repo.  I will
be happy to point to specific places in the code if you would like to
have a look.

Premek

On 18 May 2011 11:50, Konstantinos Giannoutakis <kgiannou@iti.gr> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am developing an eclipse plugin where the user should be able to run Felix
> with some bundles installed.
> All bundles are stored within a Maven repository, and the plugin should be
> able to start the Felix framework with these bundles installed.
>
> The pax runner plugin does this job, but it is incompatible with Eclipse
> 3.6.
> Can anyone give me any example or any link about starting a felix framework
> with bundles from a maven repository?
>
> Thank you very much

Premek Brada (Ing et MSc, PhD)
  Lecturer in Software enginering, Webmaster
  University of West Bohemia in Pilsen, CZ
  << brada at kiv.zcu.cz | www.kiv.zcu.cz/~brada/ | +420-377-63-2435 >>