felix-users mailing list archives

From Daniele Dellafiore <dani...@dellafiore.net>
Subject Re: A better life: quick webapp deploy
Date Tue, 10 May 2011 17:30:31 GMT
On Tue, May 10, 2011 at 6:23 PM, <mvangeertruy@comcast.net> wrote:

> Danielle,
>

> We had similar issues with spring xml files, and you're correct, you cannot
> access spring.xml files between bundles. To be clear though, are you
> referring to the xml files in META-INF/spring or are you referring to the
> .xsd files spring uses in its namespaces?

to the xml files in META-INF/spring

also, the xml I'd like to load, i'd rather not put them in that folder cause
xml in that folder is automatically loaded by spring-dm.
What I'm thinking about are some xml used as resources, not started by
spring-dm in any way, that can be included in the spring context of another
bundle just as like I can instantiate a class from an imported bundle.

Included not with some custom code (not only at least) but with some
mechanism like import classpath*: that loads from dependent jars.