felix-users mailing list archives

From Bahadir Konu <bah.k...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Launching application with a script
Date Wed, 11 May 2011 07:40:51 GMT
Hi Richard,

Thanks for the answer.

While I was using maven with OBR repository and obr gogo commands,
everything was fine.

But after trying to use auto-deploy directory, I found out that I have to
put this to my POM:
<Embed-Dependency>org.apache.felix.gogo.runtime;scope=compile|runtime</Embed-Dependency>

Now auto-deploy works.

Cheers,
Bahadır Konu