felix-users mailing list archives

From Bartosz Kowalewski <kowalewski.bart...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Felix/pax runner cyclic dependency issue - whats the common way to solve this?
Date Thu, 19 May 2011 15:20:23 GMT
Hi Matt,

There's no way to modify config.ini as it gets generated. You can only
modify Pax Runner settings.

Just copy the two files attached to this e-mail to the location from
where you run: 'mvn pax:provision' and invoke:
'mvn pax:provision -Dargs=file:runner.args'.

// I hope these mailing lists do accept attachements.

The new profile (My-J2SE-1.5.profile) is based on
https://github.com/ops4j/org.ops4j.pax.runner/blob/master/pax-runner-platform/src/main/resources/META-INF/platform/ee/J2SE-1.5.profile
with JTA packages "blocked". I you want to base your profile on a
different Pax Runner execution env, you need to take a look at:
https://github.com/ops4j/org.ops4j.pax.runner/tree/master/pax-runner-platform/src/main/resources/META-INF/platform/ee

Oh, it's probably possible to do this in a more straightforward way -
keep on experimenting. Have fun! :)

Bartek