felix-users mailing list archives

From Tribon Cheng <tribon1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ConfigAdmin and iPojo
Date Mon, 09 May 2011 13:37:40 GMT
I am using SpringDM, but declarative service is just the same.

 Using services with method injection
*XML*

<component classname="my.consumer.Implementation">
    <requires>
	<callback type="bind" method="bind" />
	<callback type="unbind" method="unbind" />
        <callback type="modified" method="modified" /> <!-- for
filtered service dependencies, to be notified when a service is
modified but still match -->
    </requires>	</component>