felix-users mailing list archives

From "Richard S. Hall" <he...@ungoverned.org>
Subject Re: ConfigAdmin and iPojo
Date Mon, 09 May 2011 14:08:18 GMT
Perhaps I'm missing something, but if your instances are configured with
Config Admin, then you just need to make sure it has the updated values,
no? If you are using a shared configuration database for Config Admin,
then when iPOJO starts in the second framework, it will use the updated
config data, won't it? iPOJO doesn't save this configuration or the
instances some place, it is recreated each execution.

-> richard