felix-users mailing list archives

From "Richard S. Hall" <he...@ungoverned.org>
Subject Re: how to list all classes from exported packages of a bundle?
Date Fri, 06 May 2011 14:16:50 GMT
Note that Felix does not yet implement the R4.3 spec, so the mentioned
BundleWiring approach is not possible yet...we're working on it though...

-> richard

On 5/6/11 9:17, Angelo van der Sijpt wrote:
> You could take a look at this Stackoverflow question: http://stackoverflow.com/questions/5856096/osgi-get-list-of-classes-in-package
>
> The question assumes you know what package you're talking about, and you can find the
exported packages by using BundleWiring.getProvidedWires(BundleRevision.PACKAGE_NAMESPACE).

> Angelo
>
> On May 6, 2011, at 3:05 PM, Cristiano GaviĆ£o wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I have a no-osgi api that I'm trying to port to osgi. In this api I have a method
that searchs for all classes in classpath that contain one determinated annotation. So I want
to do the same on OSGi.

>> I've started this challenge by creating one service bundle and I've create fragments
where is the searchable classes. I can find the properties resources from the fragment nicely...
but I can't find a solution for classes investigation. :-s

>> I've found one service (org.osgi.service.packageadmin.PackageAdmin) that gives me
the exported packages and fragments (despite the fact it is deprecated and is not part of
OSGi 4.3 anymore) of a bundle. But the problem is that the ExportedPackages don't gives me
any option to list the classes contained by it.