felix-users mailing list archives

From Cristiano Gavião <cvgav...@gmail.com>
Subject how to list all classes from exported packages of a bundle?
Date Fri, 06 May 2011 13:05:48 GMT
Hi,

I have a no-osgi api that I'm trying to port to osgi. In this api I have
a method that searchs for all classes in classpath that contain one
determinated annotation. So I want to do the same on OSGi.

I've started this challenge by creating one service bundle and I've
create fragments where is the searchable classes. I can find the
properties resources from the fragment nicely... but I can't find a
solution for classes investigation. :-s

I've found one service (org.osgi.service.packageadmin.PackageAdmin) that
gives me the exported packages and fragments (despite the fact it is
deprecated and is not part of OSGi 4.3 anymore) of a bundle. But the
problem is that the ExportedPackages don't gives me any option to list
the classes contained by it.

How could I do that ?

thanks for any help.

regards,