felix-users mailing list archives

From "Richard S. Hall" <he...@ungoverned.org>
Subject Re: error management in OBR
Date Thu, 05 May 2011 13:33:40 GMT
Well, if you are using the OSGi API, we can't really change this to
throw an exception. We could potentially do it in the Felix-specific
API. However, this approach changes the current behavior, which is to
continue processing even in the face of an error. Was that your intent?

I don't have a strong opinion on this.

-> richard