felix-users mailing list archives

From Angelo van der Sijpt <angelo.vandersi...@luminis.eu>
Subject Re: how to list all classes from exported packages of a bundle?
Date Fri, 06 May 2011 13:17:56 GMT
You could take a look at this Stackoverflow question: http://stackoverflow.com/questions/5856096/osgi-get-list-of-classes-in-package

The question assumes you know what package you're talking about, and you can find the exported
packages by using BundleWiring.getProvidedWires(BundleRevision.PACKAGE_NAMESPACE).

Angelo

On May 6, 2011, at 3:05 PM, Cristiano GaviĆ£o wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have a no-osgi api that I'm trying to port to osgi. In this api I have a method that
searchs for all classes in classpath that contain one determinated annotation. So I want to
do the same on OSGi.

> I've started this challenge by creating one service bundle and I've create fragments
where is the searchable classes. I can find the properties resources from the fragment nicely...
but I can't find a solution for classes investigation. :-s

> I've found one service (org.osgi.service.packageadmin.PackageAdmin) that gives me the
exported packages and fragments (despite the fact it is deprecated and is not part of OSGi
4.3 anymore) of a bundle. But the problem is that the ExportedPackages don't gives me any
option to list the classes contained by it.