felix-users mailing list archives

From Peter Kriens <peter.kri...@aqute.biz>
Subject Re: How to avoid "." in Bundle-ClassPath while using maven-bundle-plugin to build WAB
Date Fri, 06 May 2011 15:33:23 GMT
Sorry for the delay, I was walking in the mountains of France oblivious of any bnd problems
:-)

I think the problem is in the maven plugin, I think Stuart has to have a look. The -wab and
-wablib options augment the class path but do not add a '.'. So my conclusion is that the
maven plugin must set the Bundle-Classpath for some reason ahead of time. The -wab(lib) options
then just add their stuff to it.

I made some examples for -wab(lib) in bndtools: https://github.com/bnd/aQute/tree/master/aQute.waboption

So Stuart?

Then again, I do not think this causes any problems and it has the advantage that you do getResource()
on the resources in your wab which can be convenient.

Kind regards,

	Peter Kriens

On 26 apr 2011, at 07:21, Sahoo wrote:

> Any input?
>
> On Friday 22 April 2011 08:04 AM, Sahoo wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I want to build a WAB using maven-bundle-plugin. My WAB will include some dependencies
in WEB-INF/lib and the immediate classes in WEB-INF/classes/. I have an additional requirement
that Bundle-ClassPath must not include ".", as it does not make sense for a WAB. I had issues
using maven-bundle-plugin to build such WABs in the past as discussed in [1]. I thought I
would be able to overcode those issues with *-wab* instructions of new bnd, but I am not.
/Should bnd not remove "." from Bundle-ClassPath when it sees *-wab* instruction?/ Given below
is an entire pom.xml and the generated manifest.