felix-users mailing list archives

From rgubler2 <rgub...@init-ka.de>
Subject Felix maven bundle plugin
Date Thu, 26 May 2011 09:44:56 GMT

Hello,

i have the following entries in my pom.xml:

            <plugin>
              <groupId>org.apache.felix</groupId>
              <version>1.4.0</version>
              <extensions>true</extensions>
              <configuration>
                  <instructions>

<Bundle-SymbolicName>${pom.groupId}.${pom.artifactId}</Bundle-SymbolicName>
                      <Bundle-Name>${pom.name}</Bundle-Name>
                      <Bundle-Version>${pom.version}</Bundle-Version>

<Bundle-Activator>com.initka.bprocess.kernel_osgi.base.impl.Activator</Bundle-Activator>

<Private-Package>com.initka.bprocess.kernel_osgi.base.impl</Private-Package>

<Embed-Dependency>*;scope=compile|runtime</Embed-Dependency>
                  </instructions>
              </configuration>
          </plugin>

I want to add all dependencies in my bundle and setoup the bundle classpath.
It looks like the plugin add all imports of my dependencies which are not
"reachable" to the bundle import statement.

How can i aviod this entries? Our softrware is running several years without
this additional jars and felix don't load the bundle because it can't
resolve the imported packages from a huge count of third party jars. We want
to generate the Manifest during the maven build without any hand work.

Yours RĂ¼diger