felix-users mailing list archives

From Olivier Bigard <obig...@axway.com>
Subject ConfigAdmin and iPojo
Date Mon, 09 May 2011 08:35:35 GMT

Hi all,

I've got a question regarding the OSGi ConfigAdmin service used in
association with iPojo.

Here is what I want to do:
I've got 2 Felix instances in my architecture.
One of these instances is currently running, the other one is stopped.
If I change some configurations in the running instance of Felix using the
ConfigAdmin service in association with iPojo, all my iPojo instances are
correctly created/updated in this Felix instance.

What I want when starting the second Felix instance is all the existing
iPojo instances to be updated with the same configuration (the one modified
in the first Felix instance) before starting.

Of course, to do that our application is responsible to store the
configuration of instances in a central repository to be accessible by all
my felix instances.

My question is: what is the best technical solution to update an iPojo
instance configuration before starting it?
Do I have to manually modify the configuration files in the "cache" folder
of the second Felix instance before starting it?

Thank you for your advices

Olivier