felix-users mailing list archives

From Cédric Casenove <ccasen...@axway.com>
Subject Re: error management in OBR
Date Thu, 05 May 2011 06:56:17 GMT

Hello again,

I still have the same issue. Is it possible to include in the code somthing
like this (for each error got in the deploy method of the RespolverImpl) :

catch (Exception ex)
                    {
                        m_logger.log(
                            Logger.LOG_ERROR,
                            "Resolver: Update error - " +
getBundleName(localResource.getBundle()),
                            ex);
                       //OLD CODE : return;
                       //NEW CODE:
                       throw ex;
                    }

Maybe it is a choice not to throw errors, but it this case a new boolean
parameter could determine if the error must be thrown or not.

I join the ResolverImpl class as I need it, so you can see exactly what I am
talking about.
http://old.nabble.com/file/p31547910/ResolverImpl_throws_erros.java
ResolverImpl_throws_erros.java

I hope you will be able to include this code in the OBR.

Thanks,
Cédric