felix-users mailing list archives

From "Christopher Armstrong" <carmstr...@fastmail.com.au>
Subject Re: Launch felix within eclipse
Date Thu, 19 May 2011 06:56:38 GMT
Hi Konstantinos

I developed a plugin for Eclipse that lets you run Apache Felix as an
Eclipse target platform. It doesn't depend on Pax Runner. You might be
able to extend it so that it can navigate a maven repository and add
bundles from it to the target platform.

See http://code.google.com/p/felix-eclipse

Regards
Christopher Armstrong

--
  Christopher Armstrong
  carmstrong ^^AT^ fastmail dOT com /Dot/ au