felix-users mailing list archives

From Jim Talbut <Jim.Tal...@groupgti.com>
Subject Recommended approach for consistent deployment
Date Tue, 03 May 2011 15:52:35 GMT
Hi,

I'm just starting out on the OSGi road and what bothers me is that the complete flexibility
offered by OSGi makes it difficult to ensure that every deployed instance is identical.
With a pair of live instances and innumerable test instances I need to have a way to deploy
the whole shebang (felix, karaf, camel, CXF, spring, my bundles, various configuration files)
in a consistent way.
What tools/techniques to people use to do this?

Thanks

Jim