felix-users mailing list archives

From "Timothy Barthel" <Tim...@VSP.com>
Subject How to launch JUnit4OSGi Swing GUI
Date Thu, 26 May 2011 18:27:42 GMT
New to iPogo, I like the architecture of junit4osgi. I have download the
jar for the Swing GUI and installed it in my runtime. How do I launch
the user interface? Thanks.

Tim

MailGate.vsp.com made the following annotations
NOTICE: This message is intended only for the individual to whom it is addressed and may contain
information that is confidential or privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, or
the employee or person responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any dissemination, distribution, copying or use is strictly prohibited. If you
have received this communication in error, please notify the sender and destroy or delete
this communication immediately.