felix-users mailing list archives

From Stuart McCulloch <mccu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: bndlib dependency in maven-bundle-plugin
Date Thu, 14 Apr 2011 11:05:44 GMT

https://repository.apache.org/content/groups/snapshots/org/apache/felix/maven-bundle-plugin/2.3.5-SNAPSHOT/

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/felix/trunk/bundleplugin

> The main reason I am interested in this is that I am having a strange
> issue where a "uses"directive is not being generated in the
> Import-Package/Export-Package for a specific package and I end up
> getting a NoClassDefFoundError when activating the module in felix. I
> have X and Y modules that depend on A module. The A module has an
> interface A that extends another interface b.B . The X interface in
> module X extends A and so does the Y interface in the module X. For
> some strange reason the X module has the uses=b, but the module Y
> doenst.
>
> I hacked the Manifest to include the missing package in the uses
> directive and it seems to have worked. So the question is why would
> maven-bundle-plugin not generate the b package in the uses directive
> for the Y module?

if you can create a test project and attach it to JIRA that would be great:

   https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FELIX/component/12311143

but see if the snapshot above helps first, in case it's a known issue that's
already been fixed