felix-users mailing list archives

From Yuri de Wit <yde...@gmail.com>
Subject maven-bundle-plugin/bnd - Generating Manifest only
Date Mon, 18 Apr 2011 16:26:22 GMT
Is it possible to only generate the OSGi Manifest with maven-bundle-plugin?

The reason I ask this is that I would like to run it in the same way I
run maven-eclipse-plugin, i.e. run it once to generate the .classpath
(in our case we even commit the .classpath/.project) and bundle it
separately when performing a build. The benefit I am looking for is to
be able to have Maven as my dependency management starting point and
have dev projects in eclipse that are runnable OSGi bundle (no need to
build/bundle). With a little hack I could even make this project an
Eclipse Plugin project, although I would like to stick to pure OSGi
projects and have maven commanding the show.