felix-users mailing list archives

From David Erickson <halcyon1...@gmail.com>
Subject Cannot build from source
Date Sat, 30 Apr 2011 09:27:06 GMT
Hi-
I am unable to build the latest trunk from source, when running "mvn
-Dpackaging=bundle install" I get the following error:

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal on project org.apache.felix.scr: Could
not resolve dependencies for project
org.apache.felix:org.apache.felix.scr:bundle:1.6.1-SNAPSHOT: Failure
to find biz.aQute:bndlib:jar:0.0.313 in
http://repository.ops4j.org/maven2 was cached in the local repository,
resolution will not be reattempted until the update interval of ops4j
has elapsed or updates are forced -> [Help 1]

I checked and sure enough that version of bndlib is no longer
available at the specified repository.

I'm also curious if there is some way to build the last release
version of all the libraries? I looked briefly at the SVN repo and it
looked like there is a folder for each release library, but manually
copying each of those into the build directory would take a really
long time, is there a better way?

Thanks,
David