felix-users mailing list archives

From Allen Lau <allen....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: A better life: quick webapp deploy
Date Mon, 25 Apr 2011 16:07:52 GMT
I'm jumping in a bit late, but in order to build our wicket app without
dependencies, we use both the maven-bundle-plugin to generate the manifest
file first and then have the maven-war-plugin do the packaging of the actual
war.

we use the following lines in the war plugin

  <configuration>
                    <archive>

 <manifestFile>${project.build.outputDirectory}/META-INF/MANIFEST.MF</manifestFile>
                    </archive>
 <packagingExcludes>WEB-INF/spring/**, WEB-INF/lib/*.jar</packagingExcludes>
 </configuration>

As for the web context, in the maven-bundle-plugin

for pax web > 1.0.0 use

<Web-ContextPath>context-path</Web-ContextPath>

or pre 1.0.0
<Webapp-Context>context-path</Webapp-Context>

Allen