felix-users mailing list archives

From Daniele Dellafiore <dani...@dellafiore.net>
Subject Re: A better life: quick webapp deploy
Date Thu, 21 Apr 2011 09:00:04 GMT
On Thu, Apr 21, 2011 at 9:48 AM, Daniele Dellafiore
<daniele@dellafiore.net>wrote:

> I thank you all for the information. I need to make it run from the
> maven-bundle-plugin 2.2.0.
> With the configuration (pasted in the end of the email) and instructing the
> maven-war-plugin to where the MANIFEST file is, the module with packaging =
> war has the osgi info but still has the /lib folder with all the jars and
> the MANIFEST file is not even populated with the OSGI info (while for all
> the other jar it is)

sorry, here is the correct statement:
1. the Manifest is correctly populated with the OSGI info, either if it's
built as jar or war, so this is ok, I think.
2. the lib folder still has the jars, and I want to get rid of them and use
the bundles on karaf referenced with the manifest, instead.

Actually, the manifest import the packages, not the jars. Have I to change
this?