felix-users mailing list archives

From Justin Edelson <jus...@justinedelson.com>
Subject Re: How to generate a file with .war extension using maven-bundle-plugin's bundle goal?
Date Fri, 22 Apr 2011 02:20:00 GMT
There would need to be a new packaging type for this. But it is possible to use m-b-p when
the packaging type is 'war'. Not sure if this works with WABs specifically, but in Sling we
produce an OSGi bundle with the extension war using this technique.

Justin

On Apr 21, 2011, at 7:16 PM, Sahoo <sanjeeb.sahoo@oracle.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Although file name extension is irrelevant for OSGi bundles, I would like to configure
maven-bundle-plugin to generate files with .war extension for my WABs. It does not matter
whether I use <packaging>bundle</packaging> or "bundle" goal explicitly, my artifact
ends up with .jar extension.