felix-users mailing list archives

From Peter Kriens <peter.kri...@aqute.biz>
Subject Re: bndlib dependency in maven-bundle-plugin
Date Thu, 14 Apr 2011 12:34:07 GMT
If you can send the culprit to me then I will have a look.

It sounds a bit odd, a missing uses directive should not end up in Class Def Not Found error,
worst case you could get a class cast exception. Uses are only important for systems that
have multiple versions of the same package.

It is not very likely that 1.43.0 is improving such a situation, no changes have been made
in this area.

Kind regards,

	Peter Kriens