felix-users mailing list archives

From Eike Kettner <n...@eknet.org>
Subject Re: A better life: quick webapp deploy
Date Tue, 26 Apr 2011 10:37:05 GMT
hi

this might be also interesting. I once started a thread in wicket-user
mailing list about this problem. (the thread is
http://apache-wicket.1842946.n4.nabble.com/wicket-1-5-rc2-and-aggregate-jar-for-osgi-td3356667.html)

I think the conclusion was to build your own wicket bundle as it was
distributed with wicket-1.5-rc1. in this release the wicket team created
one jar out of core, util and request (as i remember). but future
releases won't distribute this anymore. the idea was then to distribute
it with the wicket-stuff project...

regards,
Eike

--