felix-users mailing list archives

From "Richard S. Hall" <he...@ungoverned.org>
Subject Re: felix build fails
Date Wed, 23 Mar 2011 16:00:05 GMT
I wouldn't try to build Felix trunk if I were you, since it has never
really worked well. You should just build the specific subprojects you
need, which would be framework and main (and possible main.distribution).

Of course, you could just grab the latest main.distribution snapshot
from our Maven snapshot repo...I just deployed a new snapshot...it
includes more than just the patch for this issue, though, but it is
likely to be pretty close for what gets released fairly soon as Felix
framework 3.2.0.

-> richard