felix-users mailing list archives

From C├ędric Casenove <ccasen...@axway.com>
Subject Re: iPojo component
Date Thu, 24 Mar 2011 14:14:59 GMT

clement escoffier wrote:

> The propagation is enabled by default. If the propagation is disabled,
> it's probably because the implementation really doesn't want that. So, my
> first guess would be to rely on the propagation:
> When an instance is reconfigured, all unknown properties contained in the
> new configuration are published as service properties. It does not require
> to change the component implementation or description.

According to the documentation about @Component annotation, the propagation
attribute is set to false by default. I made a test and I do not see my
properties as service properties when propagation is not set. When i set it
to true explicitly however, I can see them.

We are using iPojo 1.6.4, does this behaviour changed in the last version ?