felix-users mailing list archives

From Clement Escoffier <clement.escoff...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Test plugin
Date Sun, 13 Feb 2011 09:29:14 GMT
Hi,

You need to initialize the iPOJO Helper in the setUp method:
helper = new IPOJOHelper(this);

This is really important as it's how the helper get the bundle context.

Moreover, in the tearDown method it is recommended to dispose the helper:
helper.dispose();

The disposal deletes all the instances created using the helper, release
services...

Regards,

Clement