felix-users mailing list archives

From Forrest Xia <forres...@gmail.com>
Subject Any way to login karaf sshd non-interactively?
Date Wed, 16 Feb 2011 08:32:30 GMT
Hi there,

Is there a way to enable karaf sshd feature non-interactively login?

Current karaf sshd feature allow user to login karaf shell via ssh client,
but it requires password to authenticate? Is there a way to make the feature
like popular ssh server that authentication is via ssh certificate file, no
password prompt?

Caused we want to automate the testing of our self-defined shell commands.

Thanks for any comments/idea in advance!

Forrest