felix-users mailing list archives

From Guillaume Nodet <gno...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Any way to login karaf sshd non-interactively?
Date Wed, 16 Feb 2011 08:43:34 GMT
That's a feature planned since a very long time, see
However, nobody has step up to actually implement that.  Would you be
interested in doing so ? I'd be happy to help in any way I can.
The Mina SSHD library we use can support that afaik, but what we
really missing is a key storage and authentication mechanism which
should be implemented using JAAS imho.

Btw, karaf has its own mailing lists since a few months ...

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet