felix-users mailing list archives

From Rice Yeh <rice...@gmail.com>
Subject [KARAF] ManagedServiceFactory.updated not called
Date Thu, 10 Feb 2011 07:44:08 GMT
Hi,
  I have registered a ManagedServiceFactory service in an activator:

                Dictionary properties = new Hashtable();
                properties.put(Constants.SERVICE_PID,
"xs.persistence.hibernate.session.factory");
                this.hibernateConfigurationFactoryService =
                        context.registerService(

ManagedServiceFactory.class.getName(),
                                        new HibernateConfigurationFactory(),

                                        properties);

Then I put a file called xs.persistence.hibernate.session.factory.cfg under
the etc directory. With config:list, I can find the configuration is noticed
by configuration admin service. However, why the updated method of
HibernateConfigurationFactory( implementation of ManagedServiceFactory)  is
never called? What more should I do?

Rice