felix-users mailing list archives

From Carl Hall <c...@hallwaytech.com>
Subject Re: Fileinstall not reading .config files
Date Wed, 16 Feb 2011 05:35:35 GMT
I debugged into this a bit tonight and found that when the file
load/some.great.Service.config is read up, the service pid that is parsed
from it turns out to be some.great.Service.co rather than some.great.Service
which causes config admin to not set the config on the correct service. I
have filed a JIRA for this [1] and attached a patch.

Erik, catch me tomorrow and we'll test this a bit to verify this is what
you're experiencing.

1 https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FELIX-2843