felix-users mailing list archives

From Ashish Jain <ashja...@gmail.com>
Subject How to enable logging for osgi framework/application
Date Tue, 01 Feb 2011 14:15:19 GMT
Hi,

I have an application which is consuming service exposed by another bundle.
I am using ServiceTracker to get hold of the service.
However I am unable to get hold of the service using the ServiceTracker. The
result is my executions fails where I am trying to
list some data on the basis of one field. However I do not see any logging
happening. I have modified the debug level to 4 which
is DEBUG but still I see very minimal logging. How can I achieve more
logging in apache felix for my application as well as for
the framework.

Thanks for all your help and guidance.

Thanks
Ashish