felix-users mailing list archives

From samsmarty <sadashiv.bor...@gmail.com>
Subject Getting error while starting a bundle
Date Wed, 09 Feb 2011 22:46:57 GMT

Hi All,
Iam getting following error while starting the bundle.
org.osgi.framework.BundleException: Unresolved constraint in bundle
OSGIBndTutorial.bundledirectorymanager [21]: Unable to resolve 21.12:
missing requirement [21.12] package;
(package=org.apache.commons.io.filefilter)
Iam using commons-io-1.3.2.jar in my bundle for some processing. Can you
please let me know how to get around the error. I read some forms which
talked about adding the bundle classpath or by using

org.osgi.framework.system.packages.extra: org.apache.commons.io.filefilter

but nothing worked. Iam using felix and bnd tools from the following link
http://www.aqute.biz/Code/Bnd bnd

Below is my bundle header configuration

OSGIBndTutorial.bundledirectorymanager (21)
Bnd-LastModified = 1297289848595
Bundle-Activator = org.osgi.tutorial.BundleDirectoryManager
Bundle-ManifestVersion = 2
Bundle-Name = OSGIBndTutorial.bundledirectorymanager
Bundle-SymbolicName = OSGIBndTutorial.bundledirectorymanager
Bundle-Version = 0
Created-By = 1.6.0_13 (Sun Microsystems Inc.)
Import-Package = org.apache.commons.io.filefilter,org.osgi.framework
Manifest-Version = 1.0
Private-Package = org.osgi.tutorial
Tool = Bnd-1.31.0

Iam using MyEclipse with felix and bnd tools for executing the program.

Any help would be appreciated.