felix-users mailing list archives

From Carlos Quiroz <cqui...@gemini.edu>
Subject Webconsole plugin disabling not working
Date Fri, 18 Feb 2011 21:09:32 GMT
Hi

I'm trying to ship my application with the web console but I want to remove some tabs that
are not useful to me like DeploymentPackage
I'm configuring my application using FileInstall

I could change the config of the web console in the UI and it generates a file org.apache.felix.webconsole.internal.servlet.OsgiManager.cfg

manager.root=/admin
realm = OSGi Management Console
default.render = bundles
loglevel = 4
http.service.filter =
locale =
plugins = [org.apache.felix.webconsole.internal.compendium.ConfigManager, org.apache.felix.webconsole.internal.compendium.LogServlet,
org.apache.felix.webconsole.internal.core.BundlesServlet, org.apache.felix.webconsole.internal.core.ServicesServlet,
org.apache.felix.webconsole.internal.misc.ShellServlet, org.apache.felix.webconsole.internal.system.VMStatPlugin]

However the plugins part is not used later on so next time the application starts all plugins
are shown again.

I looked at the code in the web console OsgiManager and noticed that in the method updateConfiguration
the value for plugin is expected to be a String array or a String collection but in fact FileInstall
passes a string

How could this be fixed?

Regards
Carlos