felix-users mailing list archives: January 2011

Site index · List index
Message list1 · 2 · 3 · Next »Thread · Author · Date
Holger Hoffstätte Re: What do I do about strange package in Import-Package? Wed, 12 Jan, 15:03
Holger Hoffstätte Running HTTP service on random free port Mon, 17 Jan, 20:05
Holger Hoffstätte Re: Running HTTP service on random free port Thu, 20 Jan, 22:59
Holger Hoffstätte Re: Error building commons xml-apis bundle Mon, 31 Jan, 14:42
John Bäckstrand Re: What do I do about strange package in Import-Package? Wed, 12 Jan, 14:21
John Bäckstrand Re: What do I do about strange package in Import-Package? Wed, 12 Jan, 14:23
John Bäckstrand Re: What do I do about strange package in Import-Package? Wed, 12 Jan, 15:16
John Bäckstrand Re: What do I do about strange package in Import-Package? Wed, 12 Jan, 18:50
Leonardo Gonçalves da Silva Re: JUnit in Felix OSGI Fri, 28 Jan, 17:50
Nicolas Péon Installation process and active state Mon, 24 Jan, 14:48
Nicolas Péon RE: Installation process and active state Fri, 28 Jan, 12:56
Nicolas Péon OSGI Bundle info Fri, 21 Jan, 15:50
Rémon. Sinnema Re: New OSGi presentation Thu, 20 Jan, 15:18
Rémon. Sinnema Re: JUnit in Felix OSGI Fri, 28 Jan, 07:33
Rémon. Sinnema Re: New OSGi presentation Mon, 31 Jan, 16:51
Achim Nierbeck Configuration Adminservice and MetatypeService Fri, 07 Jan, 23:50
Adam Crain pax logging log4j configuration Thu, 06 Jan, 14:54
Adam Crain Re: pax logging log4j configuration Thu, 06 Jan, 16:45
Adam Crain Re: karaf not able to extract (and load) native libraries Tue, 18 Jan, 18:27
Adam Crain Re: karaf not able to extract (and load) native libraries Tue, 18 Jan, 18:29
Adam Crain Re: karaf not able to extract (and load) native libraries Tue, 18 Jan, 18:50
Adam Crain Re: karaf not able to extract (and load) native libraries Wed, 19 Jan, 13:29
Adarsh Ashok Joshi Questions on OSGI testing Fri, 21 Jan, 18:07
Adarsh Ashok Joshi RE: Questions on OSGI testing Fri, 21 Jan, 18:20
Adarsh Ashok Joshi RE: Questions on OSGI testing Fri, 21 Jan, 18:36
Adarsh Ashok Joshi RE: Questions on OSGI testing Fri, 21 Jan, 18:53
Adarsh Ashok Joshi RE: Questions on OSGI testing Fri, 21 Jan, 19:17
Adarsh Ashok Joshi RE: Questions on OSGI testing Fri, 21 Jan, 21:23
Alasdair Nottingham Problem with 2.2.0 of the maven bundle plugin Tue, 04 Jan, 10:40
Alasdair Nottingham Moving from file install 2 to 3.1.4 Tue, 11 Jan, 21:42
Alasdair Nottingham Re: Moving from file install 2 to 3.1.4 Tue, 11 Jan, 22:01
Alasdair Nottingham Re: Moving from file install 2 to 3.1.4 Tue, 11 Jan, 22:01
Alasdair Nottingham Re: Moving from file install 2 to 3.1.4 Tue, 11 Jan, 22:24
Alex Karasulu Re: Congrats Richard! Tue, 18 Jan, 08:54
Alexander Broekhuis How to handle "java.lang.IllegalStateException: The EventAdmin is stopped" during shutdown Wed, 05 Jan, 07:28
Alexander Broekhuis Re: How to handle "java.lang.IllegalStateException: The EventAdmin is stopped" during shutdown Wed, 05 Jan, 09:18
Alexander Broekhuis Re: How to handle "java.lang.IllegalStateException: The EventAdmin is stopped" during shutdown Wed, 05 Jan, 10:55
Alexander Broekhuis Re: How to handle "java.lang.IllegalStateException: The EventAdmin is stopped" during shutdown Wed, 05 Jan, 11:53
Alexander Broekhuis Re: How to handle "java.lang.IllegalStateException: The EventAdmin is stopped" during shutdown Tue, 11 Jan, 13:42
Alexander Broekhuis Re: How to handle "java.lang.IllegalStateException: The EventAdmin is stopped" during shutdown Wed, 12 Jan, 06:16
Alexander Broekhuis Re: How to handle "java.lang.IllegalStateException: The EventAdmin is stopped" during shutdown Mon, 17 Jan, 10:02
Alexander Broekhuis Re: How to handle "java.lang.IllegalStateException: The EventAdmin is stopped" during shutdown Mon, 17 Jan, 16:35
Alexander Yaremenko Re: FileInstall creates multiple instances for one cfg Tue, 04 Jan, 23:47
Alexander Yaremenko Re: FileInstall creates multiple instances for one cfg Wed, 05 Jan, 00:05
Alexander Yaremenko Re: FileInstall creates multiple instances for one cfg Wed, 05 Jan, 01:59
Andreas.Schlos...@sybase.com AUTO: Andreas Schlosser is out of the office. (returning 02/02/2011) Sat, 22 Jan, 03:00
Andriy Drozdyuk Problem with Web Console and Version numbers Mon, 31 Jan, 19:38
Andriy Drozdyuk Re: Problem with Web Console and Version numbers Mon, 31 Jan, 20:17
Bengt Rodehav iPOJO - restarting component on configuration change Mon, 10 Jan, 13:59
Bengt Rodehav Re: iPOJO - restarting component on configuration change Tue, 11 Jan, 09:16
Bengt Rodehav Re: iPOJO - restarting component on configuration change Wed, 12 Jan, 08:35
Bengt Rodehav Re: iPOJO - restarting component on configuration change Thu, 13 Jan, 10:56
Bertrand Delacretaz Re: JUnit in Felix OSGI Fri, 28 Jan, 08:10
Bigard Olivier RE: iPojo inner class instrumentation Fri, 28 Jan, 16:11
Bigard Olivier RE: iPojo inner class instrumentation Fri, 28 Jan, 16:42
Bigard Olivier RE: iPojo inner class instrumentation Mon, 31 Jan, 13:20
Bjorn Roche Re: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/apple/eawt/ApplicationListener Mon, 03 Jan, 01:03
Bjorn Roche Re: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/apple/eawt/ApplicationListener Mon, 03 Jan, 14:51
Bjorn Roche Re: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/apple/eawt/ApplicationListener Mon, 03 Jan, 19:09
Bram de Kruijff DependencyManager lifecycle callbacks contract? Aka multiple init() invokes in service impl Mon, 03 Jan, 09:57
Bram de Kruijff Re: DependencyManager lifecycle callbacks contract? Aka multiple init() invokes in service impl Mon, 03 Jan, 10:54
Bram de Kruijff Re: DependencyManager lifecycle callbacks contract? Aka multiple init() invokes in service impl Mon, 03 Jan, 12:25
Bruce Hartman JUnit in Felix OSGI Mon, 24 Jan, 21:50
Carl Hall Re: Running HTTP service on random free port Thu, 20 Jan, 22:50
Carl Hall Re: correct syntax for multi-valued properties in fileinstall cfg files? Fri, 28 Jan, 00:35
Carlos Quiroz iPOJO Field @Property Thu, 27 Jan, 12:50
Carlos Quiroz Re: iPOJO Field @Property Thu, 27 Jan, 14:15
Carsten Ziegeler Re: How to handle "java.lang.IllegalStateException: The EventAdmin is stopped" during shutdown Wed, 05 Jan, 10:49
Carsten Ziegeler Re: How to handle "java.lang.IllegalStateException: The EventAdmin is stopped" during shutdown Wed, 05 Jan, 11:48
Carsten Ziegeler Re: How to handle "java.lang.IllegalStateException: The EventAdmin is stopped" during shutdown Fri, 07 Jan, 11:47
Carsten Ziegeler Re: How to handle "java.lang.IllegalStateException: The EventAdmin is stopped" during shutdown Mon, 17 Jan, 16:02
Charles Moulliard Re: Moving from file install 2 to 3.1.4 Tue, 11 Jan, 21:51
Charles Moulliard Re: Moving from file install 2 to 3.1.4 Tue, 11 Jan, 22:05
Christian Parker org.apache.felix.http.bundle-2.0.5-SNAPSHOT release ? Thu, 06 Jan, 23:04
Christian Parker Re: org.apache.felix.http.bundle-2.0.5-SNAPSHOT release ? Fri, 07 Jan, 15:54
Clay McCoy Embed-Dependency - where are my jars? Mon, 10 Jan, 22:53
Clay McCoy Re: Embed-Dependency - where are my jars? Tue, 11 Jan, 22:48
Clay McCoy What do I do about strange package in Import-Package? Tue, 11 Jan, 23:04
Clay McCoy Re: What do I do about strange package in Import-Package? Tue, 11 Jan, 23:36
Clay McCoy Re: What do I do about strange package in Import-Package? Wed, 12 Jan, 14:13
Clay McCoy Re: What do I do about strange package in Import-Package? Wed, 12 Jan, 16:13
Clay McCoy Use case of the felix bundle plugin with Embed dependencies Wed, 12 Jan, 16:38
Clay McCoy Re: What do I do about strange package in Import-Package? Wed, 12 Jan, 18:01
Clay McCoy Re: What do I do about strange package in Import-Package? Wed, 12 Jan, 18:05
Clay McCoy resolving transitive dependencies from bundle in Eclipse Mon, 17 Jan, 19:25
Clement Escoffier Re: Requires ws interface Wed, 05 Jan, 07:56
Clement Escoffier Re: iPOJO - restarting component on configuration change Tue, 11 Jan, 06:42
Clement Escoffier Re: Requires ws interface Tue, 11 Jan, 06:43
Clement Escoffier Re: iPOJO - restarting component on configuration change Tue, 11 Jan, 13:41
Clement Escoffier Re: [iPojo] Validate not called after API component creation Wed, 12 Jan, 07:54
Clement Escoffier Re: iPOJO - restarting component on configuration change Wed, 12 Jan, 08:52
Clement Escoffier Re: @Bind method is passed a null value. Wed, 19 Jan, 14:29
Clement Escoffier Re: Installation process and active state Fri, 28 Jan, 13:06
Clement Escoffier Re: iPojo inner class instrumentation Fri, 28 Jan, 16:27
David Bosschaert Re: URLStreamHandlerFactory and URLStreamHandlerService Thu, 06 Jan, 14:11
David Savage Re: On demand bundle Tue, 04 Jan, 12:29
David Savage Re: On demand bundle Wed, 05 Jan, 11:18
Derek Baum Re: Command not found: ps Wed, 12 Jan, 13:36
Felix Meschberger Re: org.apache.felix.http.bundle-2.0.5-SNAPSHOT release ? Fri, 07 Jan, 17:04
Felix Meschberger Re: Configuration Adminservice and MetatypeService Sat, 08 Jan, 01:56
Message list1 · 2 · 3 · Next »Thread · Author · Date
Box list
May 201577
Apr 201546
Mar 201587