felix-users mailing list archives

From Nicolas Péon <nicolas.p...@live.fr>
Subject RE: Installation process and active state
Date Fri, 28 Jan 2011 12:56:44 GMT

Thanks for the reply, I took a look at the arch command so I installed the gogo bundles but
I didn't understand how to interact with the gogo bundle. I would like to use the gogo bundle
to execute request like I did with the old felix shell.
I used the org.apache.felix.shell.ShellService interface to call the executeCommand(String,
PrintStream, PrintStream);
Is there a simple way to do the same with the gogo bundle?