felix-users mailing list archives

From Samba <sa...@teamf1.com>
Subject Re: felix +jamvm + GNU Classpath with security enabled
Date Thu, 13 Jan 2011 21:49:27 GMT
Hello Karl,

I do get the shell prompt if i use the Shell and Shell Text UI bundles, but
felix security bundle does not start  the permission admin and the
conditional permission admin services. Instead  I get the following warning

WARNING: Unable to start Felix Extension Activator
(java.nio.channels.UnresolvedAddressException)

If i dump the stack at the point where the exception occurs, I get the
following

  at java.lang.Thread.dumpStack(Thread.java:522)
   at
java.nio.channels.UnresolvedAddressException.<init>(UnresolvedAddressException.java:55)
   at gnu.java.nio.SocketChannelImpl.connect(SocketChannelImpl.java:160)
   at gnu.java.net.PlainSocketImpl.connect(PlainSocketImpl.java:281)
   at
gnu.java.net.protocol.http.HTTPConnection.getSocket(HTTPConnection.java:721)
   at
gnu.java.net.protocol.http.HTTPConnection.getOutputStream(HTTPConnection.java:802)
   at gnu.java.net.protocol.http.Request.dispatch(Request.java:292)
   at
gnu.java.net.protocol.http.HTTPURLConnection.connect(HTTPURLConnection.java:219)
   at
gnu.java.net.protocol.http.HTTPURLConnection.getHeaderField(HTTPURLConnection.java:582)
   at java.net.URLConnection.getHeaderFieldInt(URLConnection.java:426)
   at java.net.URLConnection.getContentLength(URLConnection.java:302)
   at
gnu.java.net.loader.RemoteURLLoader.getResource(RemoteURLLoader.java:79)
   at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.java:528)
   at java.lang.ClassLoader$1.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:1112)
   at
org.apache.felix.framework.ExtensionManager.startExtensionBundle(ExtensionManager.java:381)
   at org.apache.felix.framework.Felix.installBundle(Felix.java:2610)
   at org.apache.felix.framework.Felix.installBundle(Felix.java:2429)
   at
org.apache.felix.framework.BundleContextImpl.installBundle(BundleContextImpl.java:121)
   at
org.apache.felix.framework.BundleContextImpl.installBundle(BundleContextImpl.java:107)
   at
org.apache.felix.main.AutoProcessor.processAutoDeploy(AutoProcessor.java:173)
   at org.apache.felix.main.AutoProcessor.process(AutoProcessor.java:78)
   at org.apache.felix.main.Main.main(Main.java:291)
   at java.lang.reflect.VMMethod.invoke(Native Method)
   at jamvm.java.lang.JarLauncher.main(JarLauncher.java:50)

It seems like the framework.security also relies on the url handlers being
enabled.

regards
Samba