felix-users mailing list archives

From Samba <sa...@teamf1.com>
Subject Re: felix +jamvm + GNU Classpath with security enabled
Date Thu, 13 Jan 2011 19:58:49 GMT
Hello Karl,

After i disable urlhandlers, I seem to move forward a bit where bundle are
getting created(I see more bundleX directories in the felix-cache directory
now)  but the the gogo shell won't start, maybe because it is relying on the
URL handler service.

COMMAND:
=======
root@ubuntu:/home/samba/wurk/downloads/osgi/felix-framework-3.0.7#
/usr/local/jamvm/bin/jamvm -Xmx256M -Dfelix.service.urlhandlers=false
-Dorg.osgi.framework.security="osgi"
-Dpolicy.provider=gnu.java.security.PolicyFile
-Djava.security.policy=file:///home/samba/wurk/downloads/osgi/felix-framework-3.0.7/conf/java.policy
-jar bin/felix.jar

LOG:
===
Read logging propreties from
file:///home/samba/wurk/downloads/osgi/classpath-0.98/install/lib/logging.properties
Default Policy user file  /root/.java.policy
Default Policy file
/usr/lib/jvm/java-6-sun-1.6.0.20/jre/lib/security/java.policy
Parsing configuration file
file:/home/samba/wurk/downloads/osgi/felix-framework-3.0.7/conf/java.policy
Building policy from URLs  {(http://felix.extensions:9/ <no
certificates>)=java.security.Permissions@a7f370b8 (
 (java.security.AllPermission *)
)
, (null <no certificates>)=java.security.Permissions@a7f36550 (
 (java.security.AllPermission *)
)
}
gogo: MalformedURLException: Protocol handler not found: bundle
java.net.MalformedURLException: Protocol handler not found: bundle
   at java.net.URL.<init>(URL.java:495)
   at java.net.URL.<init>(URL.java:327)
   at java.net.URI.toURL(URI.java:1004)
   at org.apache.felix.gogo.shell.Shell.readScript(Shell.java:204)
   at org.apache.felix.gogo.shell.Shell.source(Shell.java:187)
   at org.apache.felix.gogo.shell.Shell.gosh(Shell.java:107)
   at java.lang.reflect.VMMethod.invoke(Native Method)
   at org.apache.felix.gogo.runtime.Reflective.method(Reflective.java:136)
   at
org.apache.felix.gogo.runtime.CommandProxy.execute(CommandProxy.java:82)
   at org.apache.felix.gogo.runtime.Closure.executeCmd(Closure.java:458)
   at
org.apache.felix.gogo.runtime.Closure.executeStatement(Closure.java:384)
   at org.apache.felix.gogo.runtime.Pipe.run(Pipe.java:108)
   at org.apache.felix.gogo.runtime.Closure.execute(Closure.java:183)
   at org.apache.felix.gogo.runtime.Closure.execute(Closure.java:120)
   at
org.apache.felix.gogo.runtime.CommandSessionImpl.execute(CommandSessionImpl.java:79)
   at org.apache.felix.gogo.shell.Activator.run(Activator.java:75)
   at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)

I will also update the JIRA with this information

regards,
Samba