felix-users mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Reich <jeanbaptiste.re...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: On demand bundle
Date Wed, 05 Jan 2011 10:13:44 GMT
Thanks for your answers.

In my case I just want to manage a subset of bundles that expose a certain
property at registration for example. They will be managed with an agent and
every managed bundle must be access with this agent (to start and stop and
refresh). So, just managing the state of these bundles will be enough for me
as the RESOLVED state unload the bundle from memory and that's my
requirement.

Regards