felix-users mailing list archives

From Pierre De Rop <pierre.de...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to handle "java.lang.IllegalStateException: The EventAdmin is stopped" during shutdown
Date Tue, 11 Jan 2011 23:47:46 GMT
Hi Alexander;

Are you using the dependencymanager from the trunk ?
If so, then I assume that you are also using the dependencymanager
compatibility bundle, because I see that you are using the old
"org.apache.felix.dependencymanager" package ?

In this case, you might have found a bug from the DM compatibility bundle.
Please open a jira issue for DM, and attach to it your sample code, I will
then investigate.
(I think that your Sender.stop method is not properly invoked by the DM
compat bundle).

Thanks;
/pierre